Seasonal Camp Moorpark & B.A.S.E. Camp
We've had a great time at B.A.S.E. Camp this year!
Our last day of B.A.S.E. Camp will be Thursday, May 27th to allow time to prepare for Summer Camp Moorpark! Registration for Summer Camp is open now!
In addition to our year-round Camp Moorpark, we've created B.A.S.E. Camp (Before & After School Enrichment) to assist parents with their childcare needs during the school year, starting on Monday, August 24th until children are able to return to school.
Choose from one of our 2 sessions:
7:30-11:30 a.m. or 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Modifications for a Safe and Fun Camp Moorpark:
- Check-In and Check-Out Procedure:Parents will pick up and drop off from a designated area outside of the recreation center building.
- Children will have temperature read with no-touch thermometer.
- Parents/Guardians must wear a face covering while picking up or dropping off.
- If you need to pick up or drop off at a time outside of our designated times, please call the main office prior at (805) 517-6300.
- Increased Sanitizing & Cleaning: In addition to reducing shared equipment, our rooms, restrooms, and equipment will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times per day with multiple products including the Protexus Electrostatic Sprayer.
- Face Coverings: Staff and campers in grades 3 and up are required to wear face coverings while indoors. Campers in grades 2 and under are encouraged to wear face coverings but are not required to do so. Face coverings are not required while outdoors, so long as physical distancing can occur. Parents or guardians picking up and dropping off children must wear a face covering.
- Modified Groups and Activities: Group sizes will be limited, and given their own room or area to limit exposure between campers. We will stagger lunch, snack times, and all special activities. We will increase outdoor activities, and assign children their own equipment to limit exposure between shared items.
- Sick Days: Credits for sick days will be issued, so long as notification of the child’s absence is received by the main office by 9:00 a.m. on the date of absence.
Youth Scholarship Information:
Our youth scholarship can be used to help pay for youth classes, sports leagues, and Camp Moorpark! Click here to download the brochure and application, and turn the forms and supplemental documents into the Arroyo Vista Recreation Center (4550 Tierra Rejada Rd.)