Bus Ride Guide
COVID-19 UPDATES (as of March 26, 2020)
On Monday, March 30, 2020, Moorpark City Transit will temporarily suspend the following trips for each Route:
- Route 1: Trips 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 (Trips 1 and 11 have been suspended since March 24, 2020).
- Route 2: Trips 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 (Trips 1 and 11 have been suspended since March 24, 2020).
Download/view schedules here.
Fare continues to be suspended.
Passengers should board the bus from the rear door and maintain six feet of separation from other passengers.
For more information, please call: 805-517-6257 or email email@example.com.
El lunes 30 de marzo de 2020, Moorpark City Transit suspenderá temporalmente los siguientes viajes para cada ruta:
- Ruta 1: Viajes 3, 5, 7, 9, y 11 (Desde el 24 de marzo los viajes 1 y 11 han sido suspendidos).
- Ruta 2: Viajes 2, 4, 6, 8, y 10 (Desde el 24 de marzo los viajes 1 y 11 han sido suspendidos).
La tarifa continúa suspendida.
Los pasajeros deben abordar el autoús desde la puerta trasera y mantener seis pies de separación con los demas pasajeros.
Para obtener mås información, llame al: 805-517-6257 o envíe un correo electrónico a: firstname.lastname@example.org
March 20, 2020: Due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Moorpark City Transit has implemented the following changes to Route 1 and Route 2:
- Effective March 23, 2020, all fares have been suspended.
- Effective March 24, 2020, Trips 1 and 11 will be suspended for both Route 1 and Route 2.
- Route 2, Trip 2 will provide service to and from Villa Del Arroyo.
- Updated schedules for Route 1 and Route 2 are available here:
Please call 805-517-6257 if you have any questions. Thank you.
Changes to Moorpark City Transit Route 1 and Route 2 went into effect August 19, 2019.
View the current route time tables below:
- Route 1:
- Monday through Friday
- 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Effective August 19, 2019)
- Route 2:
- Monday through Friday
- 6:15 a.m. to 5:54 p.m. (Effective August 19, 2019).
Moorpark City Transit Ride Guides are now available. Click here for a Ride Guide or call 805-517-6257 if you would like a Ride Guide mailed to your address.
Para obtener más información en español, 805-517-6256.
Moorpark City Transit Evaluation
The Moorpark City Transit Evaluation - Final Report (Report) was approved by the Moorpark City Council on May 17, 2017. The Report covers existing service of Moorpark City Transit, market analysis, rider feedback (survey results), service concepts, performance monitoring, service expansion, fare recommendations, and marketing recommendations. Moorpark City Transit is making changes to Route 1 and Route 2 based on the Report. The Report is available for download here.
No Service Days
No service on the following city holidays:
- Christmas Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Memorial Day
- New Years Day
Times shown are departure times. All time are approximate. On time is zero to five minutes after times shown.
For further information, please call the Moorpark City Transit at 805-375-5473 or the Ventura County Transportation Commission (VCTC) Dial-A-Route at 800-438-1112.