Fares, Regulations, & Passes
Fares (One Way) [Proposed Fare Increase - click here]
Fares must be exact change only. The fares below are effective as of November 1, 2003:
- Regular (Ages 5 to 64): $1.00
- Senior Citizen (Age 65 and over, Medicare card): Free
- Disabled (ADA I.D. card or Medicare card): Free
- Child (Ages five and younger. Must be accompanied by a
parent, guardian, or responsible person aged sixteen or older.): Free
The bus driver may refuse service to anyone whose conduct is detrimental to the operation of the bus, or to the comfort and safety of passengers.
- Animals (other than service animals)
- Disruptive behavior
- Loud noise
- Unnecessary movement
Discount ticket books are available for purchase Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m., at:
Moorpark City Hall
799 Moorpark Avenue
Moorpark, CA 93021
- Discount ticket books for adults and students are $10 for a pack of eleven tickets
- Discount ticket books for seniors and the disabled are $5 for a pack of eleven tickets
Effective September 26, 2013, the GoVentura Smartcard Sales outlet system at the city has been taken out of service. Patrons needing to recharge or purchase a new card are welcome to visit one of VCTC's other sales outlet operators located throughout the county or call 1 (800) 438-1112 to speak with a customer service representative.
If a disability prevents you from accessing or riding Moorpark City Transit, you may be eligible for the city´s paratransit service. The paratransit service complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA.) For more information or for questions pertaining to the ADA Application, call the Ventura County Transportation Commission (VCTC) at 888-667-7001.