Follow the City of Moorpark and its various departments through social media!
Arroyo Vista Recreation Center
City of Moorpark
Social Media Disclaimer and Commenting Notice
The City of Moorpark’s use of external social media websites is provided as a public service. The City of Moorpark disclaims liability for ads, videos, promoted content, or comments accessible from any external web page. The responsibility of external content or comments rests with the organizations or individuals providing them, and any inclusion of external content or comments on external social media websites does not imply endorsement by the City of Moorpark. Any content posted to the City’s social media accounts is subject to public disclosure. The City reserves the right to restrict or remove any content that is deemed in violation of the City’s established policies and procedures or any applicable law.
We encourage your comments, concerns, and questions regarding any of the topics on City of Moorpark social media accounts. The City may remove the following types of posts, including language, content, photos, and/or links to other pages or websites if they appear to violate, or do violate, the following:
(1) Comments unrelated to the original topic or article
(2) Comments that include profane, lewd, obscene, derogatory, vulgar, or pornographic language or content
(3) Comments that promote, foster, or perpetuate discrimination of any class or category protected by law, including cultural or racial slurs
(4) Comments that are potentially libelous or defamatory
(5) Comments that appear to infringe on copyrighted or trademarked material
(6) Comments that include sexual language or content
(7) Comments that include solicitations of commerce or commercial offers, including but not limited to advertising of any business or product for sale
(8) Comments that encourage or promote illegal activity or unlawful conduct
(9) Comments containing specific or imminent threats or personal attacks, or which incite violence
(10) Comments that infringe on the privacy rights of others, for example, posting banking information or account passwords of another person
(11) Comments that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems
(12) Comments in support of, or in opposition to, any political campaigns or ballot measures
(13) Comments on topics or issues not within the jurisdictional purview of the City of Moorpark
(14) Comments that do not support the City’s objective of providing accurate, relevant, and timely information to the public
(15) Comments that criticize or allege wrongdoing by City Employees, City Contractors, or elected or appointed officials
Information posted to the City of Moorpark social media sites becomes a public record, and there should be no expectation of privacy. The public comments expressed within social media sites do not reflect the opinions or position of, or endorsement or agreement by, the City of Moorpark, its officers, or its employees. If you have any unanswered questions or concerns, would like to report a posted comment in violation of the City’s Social Media Commenting Notice, or require other City services, please contact the City’s general phone number at (805) 517-6200 for directory assistance or E-mail your comments to email@example.com.