- You Are Here:
- Your Government
- Community Development
- Current Developments
- High Street Depot
High Street Depot
HIGH STREET DEPOT
226 High Street
(Click image to enlarge)
Proposed mixed-use development, including 79 residential rental units and 14,471 square feet of ground floor commercial retail space. The proposed site would also include surface parking, hard and landscaping, and a central community green space. For more information about the project, please contact Carlene Saxton, Community Development Director, at email@example.com
On December 20, 2019, a reduced project proposal was submitted. The proposal reduced the number of units from 91 to 79, reduced Buildings A & F from three-stories to two-stories, removed all 3-bedroom units, reduced the height of the commercial buildings, increased the commercial square footage from 13,656 to 14,471, and maintained 139 on-site parking spaces and the community green space.
The project scope was further redesigned to 79 residential units,13,628 square feet of commercial space, and 137 on-site parking spaces.
The project was approved by the City Council on October 7, 2020.
Pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), an Initial Study was prepared and determined that the project may have a significant effect on the environment, but that the potential impacts can be reduced to a less than significant level. A Mitigated Negative Declaration will be prepared for this project.
The Draft Initial Study/Negative Declaration was prepared and released for public comment on Friday February 7, 2020. The public comment period was open until 5:00 pm on Monday March 9, 2020.
- Proposed Architectural Plans
- Proposed Landscape Plans
- Proposed Civil Engineering Plans
- Downtown Parking Study - 2019
- Notice of Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration (NOI)
- Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration (ISMND)
- Final ISMND
- Final ISMND Appendices including Technical Reports, Response to Comments, and Mitigation Monitoring Reporting Program
- May 15, 2019: City Council Workshop
- September 10, 2020: Planning Commission
- October 7, 2020: City Council
- None at this time.
Community Development Director
Daly Group, Inc.