Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The 2020 Census data collection date was April 1, 2020. Yet, the census count continues and will continue until it is complete. The last day to respond is October 31st. If you have not yet responded to your census invitation, there is still time to respond online, by phone, or by mail. You will be asked to provide information on who lived at your home on April 1st.
The Census Bureau plans to count everyone including hard-to-reach populations such as the homeless, those in group living situations (colleges, senior living, prisons, etc.) and non-responders. If you do not respond, census takers will seek you out to obtain the data.
• Federal congressional representation
• State and local boundaries for election districts
• Distribution of federal funds for schools, hospitals, roads, public works and more
• Locations of businesses, housing, public safety, emergency preparedness
• Confidential – your personal data will not be released to the public, law enforcement, immigration or be used to determine governmental benefits
• Easier than ever – go online to find out how to and complete your survey today!
• Mandated by the U.S. Constitution
Go to www.my2020census.gov to learn more and complete your census questionnaire today.