Condor Drive Warehouse Project
CONDOR DRIVE WAREHOUSE PROJECT
6000 Condor Drive
(Click image to enlarge)
Conditional Use Permit No. 2020-01
The Project consists of a request to allow the operation of a warehouse distribution center on a developed, 11.78-acre lot located at 6000 Condor Drive (APN 513-0-060-075), including the renovation of the existing 200,668 square-foot building. A lot merger is proposed with an adjoining, vacant 2.55-acre lot (APN 513-0-060-295) located immediately to the north. The 2.55-acre lot will be improved as a parking lot for delivery vehicles. The Project will include the development of drive aisles, parking, landscaping, and associated site improvements.
For more information about the project, please contact Philip Neumann, Assistant Planner, at email@example.com.
Pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), an Initial Study / Mitigated Negative Declaration determined that the project may have a significant effect on the environment, but that the potential impacts can be reduced to a less than significant level with mitigation. The Draft Initial Study/Negative Declaration was prepared and circulated for public review.
The public review period of the Initial Study / Mitigated Negative Declaration (see "Documents" below) has been established between Wednesday, February 17, 2021 and Thursday, March 18, 2021.
- Notice of Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Draft Initial Study / Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS/MND)
- Appendix A: Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Emissions Impact Analysis
- Appendix B: Arborist Report
- Appendix C: Preliminary Drainage Report
- Appendix D: Infiltration Report
- Appendix E: Traffic Impact Study
- Appendix F: VMT Study
- Appendix G: Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program
- Draft Initial Study / Mitigated Negative Declaration with Appendices (Full Document)
- Proposed Architectural Plans
- Proposed Landscape Plans
- Proposed Civil Engineering Plans
- Combined Proposed Plans
- Final Initial Study / Mitigated Negative Declaration with Response to Comments and Appendices
- Final Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program
- Parking Analysis
- Planning Commission Meeting: Tuesday, May 25th @ 7:00 p.m.
- None at this time.