Summer Camp Moorpark 2021
If you'd like information on our seasonal year-round camp days, please click here.
Summer Camp Moorpark 2021:
AS OF JUNE 16, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ENROLLMENT FOR NEW CAMPERS.
Campers who are not already enrolled in the 2021/2022 annual registration can be placed on the waiting list and will be contacted if we are able to accommodate more campers.
Camp Moorpark is back for another fun summer of camp for children ages 5-12! Unfortunately, our Adventure Camp will not return this summer in light of the current restrictions; we hope to be back next summer!
Registration is Easy:
- Please note: We are currently full and are not accepting new campers at this time. You may complete the annual registration form and be placed on the waitlist, and we will contact you if space becomes available.
Modifications for a Safe and Fun Camp Moorpark:
- Check-In and Check-Out Procedure: Parents will check-in and check-out at a designated area outside of the recreation center building.
- Children will have temperature read with no-touch thermometer.
- Parents/Guardians must wear a face covering while picking up or dropping off.
- If you need to pick up or drop off at a time outside of our designated times, please call the main office prior at (805) 517-6300.
- Increased Sanitizing & Cleaning: In addition to reducing shared equipment, our rooms, restrooms, and equipment will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times per day with multiple products including the Protexus Electrostatic Sprayer.
- Face Coverings: Staff and campers in grades 3 and up are required to wear face coverings while indoors. Campers in grades 2 and under are encouraged to wear face coverings but are not required to do so. Face coverings are not required while outdoors, so long as physical distancing can occur. Parents or guardians picking up and dropping off children must wear a face covering.
- Modified Groups and Activities: Group sizes will be limited, and given their own room or area to limit exposure between campers. We will increase outdoor activities, and assign children their own equipment to limit exposure between shared items.
- Sick Days: Credits for sick days will be issued, so long as notification of the child’s absence is received by the main office by 9:00 a.m. on the date of absence.
Please note: We will not be taking field trips this summer, in light of the changing protocols. Rest assured, each day will be filled with games, crafts, sports, and special activities!
Click here for our weekly Camp Newsletter!
Mondays: Cooks & Books
Tuesdays: Guests / Performances
Wednesdays: Water Day
Thursdays: Special Events / Themed Party
Fridays: Spirit Day & Movie
Click here for our summer schedule of daily special activities!
Check out our current Camp Packet
Watch the video below for a look at Camp Moorpark!Youth Scholarship Information:
Our youth scholarship can be used to help pay for youth classes, sports leagues, and Camp Moorpark! Click here to download the brochure and application, and turn the forms and supplemental documents into the Arroyo Vista Recreation Center (4550 Tierra Rejada Rd.)