Camp Moorpark & Adventure Camp
Registration is now open for Summer Camp Moorpark! Please contact the Arroyo Vista Recreation Center by emailing or calling us at (805) 517-6300 to schedule an appointment to complete your Annual Camp Enrollment Form and register for camp days. *Please note that we are currently prioritizing full-week registrations, and will accept daily registrations as space is available.
Modifications for a Safe and Fun Summer:
- Check-In and Check-Out Procedure: Parents will pick up and drop off from a designated area outside of the recreation center building.
- Children will have temperature read with no-touch thermometer.
- Parents/Guardians must wear a face covering while picking up or dropping off.
- Please plan to drop off your child between 7:00-10:00 a.m. and pick up between 4:00-6:00 p.m. If you need to pick up or drop off at a time outside of these periods, please call the main office prior at (805) 517-6300.
- Increased Sanitizing & Cleaning: In addition to reducing shared equipment, our rooms, restrooms, and equipment will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times per day with multiple products including the Protexus Electrostatic Sprayer.
- Face Coverings: Campers and camp counselors are not required to wear face coverings, though they are encouraged to do so if they wish. Parents or guardians picking up and dropping off children must wear a face covering.
- Modified Groups and Activities: Group sizes will be limited, and given their own room or area to limit exposure between campers. We will stagger lunch, snack times, and all special activities. We will increase outdoor activities, and assign children their own equipment to limit exposure between shared items.
- Sick Days: Credits for sick days will be issued, so long as notification of the child’s absence is received by the main office by 9:00 a.m. on the date of absence.
Youth Scholarship Information:
Our youth scholarship can be used to help pay for youth classes, sports leagues, and Camp Moorpark! Click here to download the brochure and application, and turn the forms and supplemental documents into the Arroyo Vista Recreation Center (4550 Tierra Rejada Rd.)