Housing Resources

Ventura County 2-1-1


211 Ventura County is a free comprehensive information and referral service for Ventura County. 211 Ventura County connects over 30,000 Ventura County callers and texters each year with information about health and human services available to them. 211 Ventura County offers access to services such as critical human needs including food, clothing, and shelter, physical and mental health resources, drug and alcohol intervention and rehabilitation, support for the elderly, employment support including job training and transportation assistance, information on childcare, recreation programs, and where to volunteer.

211 Ventura County phone and text service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is available in 150 languages through phone interpretation services.

Housing Rights Center

The City of Moorpark, as a jurisdiction within Ventura County, contracts with the Housing Rights Center (HRC) to provide free fair housing education and outreach, landlord/tenant counseling, and discrimination investigation services to its residents.

If you or someone you know has been the victim of housing discrimination, please contact the HRC at (800) 477-5977 or (213)-201-0867 (TTY) or info@housingrightscenter.org. 

Code Compliance

Do you suspect a violation or have a question about local laws or regulations? You can file a report online at  www.moorparkca.gov/ReportAConcern or speak with Code Compliance Technician Mr. Gilberto Lozano at (805) 517-6232 or CodeCompliance@moorparkca.gov.

Have a Housing Related Question?

Not sure who to talk to, that’s no problem. Please give us a call / email and we will be happy to help you. Call or Email the City of Moorpark Housing Program Management Analyst Ms. April Rosser at (805) 517-6228 or housing@moorparkca.gov

equal opportunity housing

housing community