There are currently five apartment complexes in Moorpark that offer a limited number of rent-restricted units for low income persons and seniors. They are:
- Charles Street Terrace (805) 480-9991 (Operated by Area Housing Authority. 20 units, 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans.)
- Tafoya Terrace (805) 480-9991 (Senior public housing operated by Area Housing Authority. 30 units, 1 bedroom floor plan.)
- Vintage Crest Senior Apartments (805) 531-1057 (All units are rent-restricted for low-income seniors. 55 and up. 190 units. 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans.)
- Walnut Street Apartments (805) 480-9991 (Low-income housing operated by Area Housing Authority. 24 units. 1, 2, and 3 bedroom floor plans.)
- Waterstone at Moorpark (805) 523-1108 (62 rent-restricted units for low-income persons. 312 units. 1, 2, and 3 bedroom floor plans.)
For more information on any of these affordable rental properties, please contact the leasing office at the phone number listed for the specific complex you are interested in.