We hope this website improves your access to information and your communication with the City of Moorpark. The following information is meant to further the transparency of the City and we hope you will contact us with any questions or requests.
- View Agendas, Annotated Agendas, and Video Archives
- Campaign Disclosures - view campaign disclosure documents for the Mayor and City Council
- City Municipal Code - view and search the Moorpark Municipal Code
- Conflict of Interest Code - view the current Conflict of Interest Code Resolution
- Financial Information Hub - view information about the City’s finances
- National Community Survey Results - view information on public opinion and priorities
- Public Records Archive - view historical documents, including ordinances, resolutions, and staff reports
- Salary Plan Resolution (Non-Competitive and Competitive Service Employees) - view the City's current Salary Plan for non-competitive and competitive service employees.
- Salary Plan Resolution (Hourly Employees) - view the City's current Salary Plan for hourly employees
- Salary and Compensation - access information on City Employee Salaries and Compensation from the California State Controller’s Office
- Strategies, Goals, and Objectives - view the current City Council Strategies, Goals and Objectives
- Ticket Policy - view how tickets donated to the City are distributed
- Annual Report - view the City's annual reports