Everett Street Terraces
A request for approval of a Downtown Specific Plan Amendment, Residential Planned Development, Tentative Map, and Development Agreement for the development of a sixty (60) unit multi-family residential condominium project on an approximately 2.4 acre site. The two-story terraced residential condominium project is located at the northeast corner of Everett Street and Walnut Canyon Road and features a subterranean garage, an outdoor swimming pool, play area and landscape and hardscape site improvements.
Pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), an Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) has been prepared to analyze any potentially significant environment impacts.
Final Mitigated Negative Declaration
On July 26, 2022, the proposed Final MND was considered by the Planning Commission. The Planning Commission recommended approval of the Final MND to City Council. The City Council will review the Final MND on September 7, 2022.
- Proposed Final Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) (July 2022) (smaller file)
Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration
On May 18, 2022, the Draft MND was published for public review, which was available until June 17, 2022 for public comment. The public comment period for the Draft MND is now closed.
- Initial Study and Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (May 2022) (large file)
- Notice of Intent
- DMND Appendices (smaller files)
- Appendix A - Daily Air Quality Outputs Report
- Appendix B - Biological Literature Review
- Appendix C - Tree Reports
- Appendix D - Cultural Resources Report
- Appendix E - Energy
- Appendix F - Geotech
- Appendix G - Paleo Resources Report
- Appendix H - Green House Gas Outputs Report
- Appendix I - Hydrology Analysis
- Appendix J - Traffic Impact Study
- Appendix K - Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program
- Proposed Plans - Architectural, Civil, and Landscaping (May 2022)
- Planning Commission - July 26, 2022
- City Council - September 7, 2022 (Agenda posted by September 2, 2022)
John Newton for John Chiu